Ancient, proud but also modern and multi-cultural, there’s no end of monuments and attractions to see in Athens.
Wyndham Grand Athens is perfectly located, right next to the Metaxourgeio Metro station, for you to see them all. In fact, most metro stations are small art exhibitions of their own, featuring many artifacts unearthed during the excavations. Using the metro you can get to any place of interest within a few minutes:
- a wide variety of museums and archaeological sites that span the city’s 3000 years of history
- bars, clubs, concert venues and many other spots in Athens’s famous nightlife
- plenty of stores and shops, malls and pedestrian roads to explore and shop
- a plethora of restaurants and taverns that serve delicious Greek and International cuisine
- recreation areas, fun parks, natural parks
Athens is a year-round destination offering many destinations. Begin exploring this fascinating city and soon you’ll be coming back for more!